Re: DL4: Overdub->Play without stopping?

Yes, once you close the loop (either by hitting the Play button, or the
Record button), you can toggle back and forth between overdubbing and not
overdubbing.  The loop continues regardless, until you stop it (or it fades
away through overdub mode...which is a loooong time)

rich

At 11:24 AM 1/7/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi list,
>
>On the DL4, can one move from Overdub mode (with audio slowly fading away)
to Play mode (without decay, right?) without
>stopping the unit? In other words, can I press the Record/Overdub switch
to stop Overdub mode and enter Play mode?

>After a couple of overdubs, I want the unit to repeat the loop forever,
without
>decay, until I want to layer again. I don't want to stop the unit, of
coarse, to get this done. The manual is not clear