Re: Looping using endless cassettes

i'm using them live in both my bands....
they come in ultra-handy. specially the
ones that actually WERE used in answering
machines!

never could figure out why a 30 second piece of lo-bias
crap costs twice as much as 90 minutes of type II...

one of life's little mysteries, i guess - prob. goes along
with the reason dthat TL mics cost more than the ones
that have 'em.