CT-PrOjEcT "BLUEZETTE" (invite still open)

there are still several slots open for our blues cd project.....we have
what
looks to be an interesting group of folk so far.....stop thinking about
it,
commit and go down in history.....put your music where your mouth is or
something like that!.....im sure that all of us, from guitar players to
d.j.s, have a spin on the blues.....please keep in mind that not everyone
has
access to the mp3 thing therefore this is a great way to get your music
heard.....just drop us a line     nemoguitt@aol.com     and we will fix
you
up....thanks........michael