Re: CT-PrOjEcT "BLUEZETTE" (invite still open)

An additional note - I don't think Michael was intending to be too strict
on
what is blues and what is not. This CD will probably be more interesting
if
some of the contributors are folks who are willing to try/experiment with
the blues form even if they don't use it regularly. I mean, we're posting
it
on a Looper's site, aren't we?

I guess the question is, "How would YOU do blues"?

sincerely,

Matt Davignon, who thinks these CT projects are the greatest thing since
sliced ham.