Re: xenakis and "drumming" and Jam Man

Out of production?  Damn!  I'd only gotten the CD - and prefer the quality
of the Video, which isn't so overmixed.  Maybe it's the Niles Rodgers
effect?  Or no?  I know folks both who consider Niles a producing god, and
the opposite... So I remain non-committal out of non-experience. :)

Stephen Goodman - http://www.earthlight.net/Studios
EarthLight Productions - get the free Loop of the Week!

"Peter Shindler" <shindler@mediaone.net> put forth:

> Ya mean "Home of the Brave."  I think I wore out the videotape at
Berklee's