RE: Echoplex=crap for dummies

I gotta say that Kim shows off a reptilian cool here with Italo (talk about
flames!).  You Kim are an iceberg of incomprefuckhensible proportions!  I
would have lost my cool right off the bat.  But not Kim.

Congrats, Kim.  You're a gentleman and a scholar.  Not at all bad for a
shorty.

Hmm...  Maybe Italo would benefit from a video explaining and demostrating
all the great features of the Echoplex.  I'm sure that would shut him up.

J.