Re: Sustainer pickup review

Well, I know that the sustainer "smokes" the e-bow but the battery-thing
frightened me at first... I know that it is a better system.. if you know
Michael Brook, he can do things with his own "sustainer" sytem (infinite
guitar) that the e-bow can't do...

Well, I have to ask the guy from Sustainiac about the new baby.. because,
if it's an active pickup while the sustainer is off, it must suck a little
more the batteries than the simple stealth sustainer...

But 5-6 hours is A LOT better than 15 minutes... When I heard that, I was
seeing myself changing batteries after each song... Well, quite a
frightening vision... :)