Re: OT: Cheery Charles

At 03:23 PM 9/1/00 -0700, rich wrote:
>...everyone's input as to the mental state of Mr. Tyrer (maybe Mr. isn't
>appropriate if he's a child, which i suspect...)

No, he sells cars. His secretary must be the articulate one; the quotes
attributed to Mr. Tyrer on the link he keeps sending didn't sound at all
like the tone or vocabulary he uses with us. His manners are better with
potential cu$tomer$, it seems.

I'm not sure if this is the same guy, but there's a keyboard-playing
Charles Tyrer who calls himself Skin Flint (any relation, Kim? :^])
responsible for this:
<http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/31/fatboy_tyrer.html>

Is that you Charles?

Honestly, we would never have flogged this dead lobster for so long, nor
called you those nasty names had you not been so damned belligerant.

Tim