Re: Am I a fool ?

>Electrix has a good handle on what makes something music *and* useful in a
>production environment. I have a ton of delay lines, but I gotta say that
>I've been having the most fun with the MoFx. The combination of neat
>little
>touches  and the presentation packaging makes the box just a joy to use.

agreed.  did it seem like i was slagging on the company?  gee wilikers,
i've feel like i've been going over the top talking about their products...

it's just that what the Repeater is claiming to do is quite complex, and
implementation of complex dsp doesn't always come in the simplest user
interface, as some EDP users can attest, as well as the Max/Kyma/Orville
contingency.

Electrix products, IMO, shine through simple, well designed user
interface...

So we shall see how this puppy pans out.  My biggest question is:  why are
they not releasing the footpedal at the same time as the unit?  They
mention the 3-button footswitch for their other products that has never
surfaced.  Is there potential for the same thing to happen to the Repeater?

rich