Re: loopin' web radio idea +

Hi,

I extend my idea..
It use 2 sounds(2 CDs) by different artists.
The artists send textures, fragmented sounds,drone etc,
And 2 sounds(2 CDs) mixing for Realaudio broadcast.
It will be make good sounds by a chance factor..
Also 2CDs are repeat playing per each by different loop points(different
repeat time. for exsample, one is 60min, another one is 46min), Then the
sounds is not repeat same sounds, it always changing..
And 2CDs looping in 24 hours on Realaudio broadcast for worldwide.

It Internet loopy session by chance.
I want to hear someone interest about it..

  Sunao