Re: Eventide4 KIM

Right on, Kim.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!  Whereas I can imagine in
my
head what a super EDP would be like (and it's price tag), the current
model is
pretty damn perfect.  The fact that the EDP can be (and has been)
incrementally
improved with software upgrades shows that the hardware was well designed.

-Allan