AW: Organizing Looping Festivals

Hi,

that would be a nice idea. actually I know some places in cologne, germany,
europe (my homebase) where this could happen - maybe could arrange things
in
brussels, belgium and berlin too. I have some expirience in promoting
concerts. I think most list members are living and working in the states,
so
logistics may be a problem. maybe it's possible to raise some money from
the
city.

my idea is to organize events around the world, in all the list members
resident countries - everybody plays everywhere.
everybody please stand up and tell the list about your possibilities in
your
homebase - let's do the networking thing... :-)(cool name for a 21st
century
dance, isn't it?) and promote each other.

I'm applying for my own brand new group (still unnamed but ready to take of
in about a mounth or so), improvisation based, danceable kind of music

looking forward to hear from you

stephan
www.stephanneetenbeek.de