Torn correction (was Re: Performance setup)

prior to this, DT sez:

>for yer further info:
>SPLaTTeRCeLL is definitely *NOT* a duo w/my good
>friend, will calhoun:
>far from it, it is a *'solo'* project, w/help from
>many friends.....

Whoops!  I stand corrected - I have to admit here to
not actually owning the Splattercell disc yet (money
woes), and therefore drawing my conclusions from the
online samples and the performance footage of DT w/ WC
as Splattercell from the Knitting Factory website.
Open mouth, insert foot, close mouth, masticate
thoroughly.

Scott Martin
coirbidh_99@yahoo.com