Re: When??

My guess is that they're having software/hardware issues and we won't see a product until sometime next year.  I've been involved in product development before and I just can't buy the power supply story.  Realizing you need to re design a power supply a week before a product is to ship?  The units should have been boxed up and on route to retailers by that time.  Basically, I'm not holding my breath.

Until then I'm placating my gear lust with the new software demos; Reason (from Propellerheads/Steinberg) and Phrazer (from Bitzheadz) and a GR-30 which Musician's Friend is selling for $399. as the GR-33 is out. (in case any guitarist's are interested)

Why is the solution to all my problems "more gear?" ;-)

Mark Sottilaro

Leonardo Piras wrote:

Does anyone know when will the Electrix repeater EXACTLY ship???I can't help!!!