http://www.mp3.com/StephenGoodman * New MP3 Releases!

From: Martin Shakeshaft

Does anyone know of a Windows programme that will give me visual effects
from a sound source. Something like the colour screens in Music Match
Jukebox. It would also be nice if the files could be saved a avi files, but
I expect that is asking too much.
Has anyone else attempted anything like this? I would be interested in
hearing your experiences.
Cheers
Martin