coming close to closing deal on Kenton Products

Hello,
I writing about people interested in Kenton products. If you've considered
purchasing a Little MCV by Philip Rees(anywhere from 90$ [used on ebay] to
130$ themselves), the Kenton Pro Solo is a much superior product. I found a
dealer who is doing a special request order for me, specifically for me a
Kenton Pro Solo. We have five people already grouped together for this
order. The deal is if you order 3 kenton products, he'll pay for your
import
shipping fees, thus you get them at kenton's suggested price (i've seen the
kenton pro solo as high as 299$ in the us, and the lowest price being 175$
I'm expecting to pay about 130$ for it through this special order from this
authorized dealer.) The way he'll be able to offer these at rock bottom
prices, is by dividing up the shipping fees amongst us, so the more people
we have order, and the more products we order, the cheaper the price. This
might be the cheapest you'll ever be able to buy one of these. Dealer does
accept paypal (I'm trying to get him hooked up with exchangepath too if
you're a user of that). I expect for the order to be placed on Monday.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you're interested. Please e/mail
me at ozone@ticnet.com and I'll provide you with the information to contact
this dealer.

sorry, hope noone takes offense to this and assumes it's spam, i'm hoping
just be able to pass this deal off to others who would have a serious need
for kenton products (they're excellent, sturdy, and very flexible!)

Thanks,
Joshua

Pulse 8 - aim:jkerseyvcso
http://www.mp3.com/pulse8 - Pulse 8 Music Project