Re: The Curse of Knob-Twiddling

Don't forget your slippers and a nice tabby cat - but don't fall asleep!
Invite your audience in for crumpets that'd help to cosy up the atmosphere.

Gareth

> I think antique furniture and tea cosies set a very nice mood... Just
>come
out, sit down in an easy chair, and act like you're in your living room.
(Of
course your living room may be bristling with hi-tech gear, but hey...
it'll
blend with the homey atmosphere plus you'll have some nice tea to sooth
your
jangled nerves.)

> A little pounding on the gear, like it's not working properly, adds a
certain element of intrigue and tension as well... Just like dad with the
old tv set.