Re: The Curse of Knob-Twiddling

Observations that may be specific for my work:

I usually look down, either on the pedals, on the rack (which is
upright on the ground, or at the neck). People dont like that, and
its not so necessary.
Since looping always lets you some moments to look up and do nothing,
we just need to remember that, and it feels better!

Projectors and whatnot dont resolve the problem, the public wants to
see the facial expression of the artist and feel that he cares for
them.
Remember how good you feel if you are in the middle of the public and
the "star" looks straight at you?
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org