NYC GIG SNAFU, urgent memo

my apologies to anyone for whom this message spells S.P.A.M.

NYC GIG GOES SOUTH AT THE LAST MOMENT...

the _rewatching_ release celebration, originally scheduled for tomorrow night - 1/24 at the parkside lounge is NOT HAPPENING there.

the owners of that establishment have pre-empted my show (which was booked 3 weeks ago) in favor of a last minute request by a neighboring club to use the room for a party. i will name the usurper-club in question to anyone who's either curious or buying, which ever comes thirst.

there's an effort being made to move my show to the pink pony for tomorrow night (the same 1/24), but since it's getting kind of late in the day i figured i'd better let you all know... something.

if you were hoping to see the performance, you can e- me and i'll let you know the latest as soon as i know it.

i guess it's going to go without saying that the next months' anti:clockwise weds. night series at the parkside is also getting cancelled (but this time by me. once bitten, and all that...)

sorry for the inconvenience and to you bother with this. in addition to my personal disappointment, i really hate having to boycott forever any place that has a 5 for .50 pinball machine; but sometimes life forces these situatuations upon us.

robert

or as grace slick was reported to have remarked upon getting her car back from the shop, broken:
"if i'm gonna get screwed, i at least wanna cum."

 - just what the world needs... another frikkin url -