Re: OT: Fender at NAMM?

Didn't mean to be vague, it's the Jake by Rivera that i was thinking
of--tubes all the way.  Actually I was wondering if I could switch the Pod
in and out of the Rivera somehow, so I could get the Rivera sounds, then
run
the pod sounds through it as well.
At present I'm running the pod into a mixer into Alesis monitors, with
loops
drum machine etc added in.  I guess it sounds like a guitar amp being
played
back through monitors, i.e., it's ok but doesn't have the juice i'd like.
The Fender seems interesting because it includes tubes in the preamp, and
they claim that it is a radical step forward from current
modelers--actually
they claim it isn't a modeler, which seems a semantic/marketing
quibble---reconfiguring the components of the amp (tone stacks, preamps,
power amp) according to your selection.  It "does" over 30 amps (most of
which are Fenders, which seems like overkill), and has many user presets.
You can also reconfigure it any way you want, inventing new hybrids etc.