Re: BOSS Pedal

>>1.  Once the initial loop is laid, it locked in. This unit DOES NOT
>>OPERATE
>LIKE A DELAY.  You can overdub to your hearts content, but the old layers
>will never fade away or decay.

I would think that a lot of loopers would find the fact that old layers do
not decay would be a plus!  I know there has been many a time I get
somewhat
irritated that you lose some clarity in the origonal layers. But alas, we
all have different preferences and I thank God that we are getting more
alternatives in gear to suit each of our individual needs!

I'm waiting to hit the lotto so I can own a different looper for each and
every occasion!

Pete.