Re: Vortex noisy?

I find that some of it varies by effect. If I have it set to the Shimmer A
preset (I think), it very definitely is busy pumping along in the
background even though no sound is coming in. Some of the other effects are
much quieter.

The Vortex is one of the most interesting modulation/delay boxes out there.
I just wish it was quieter and had a better user interface -- e.g., give me
fewer parameters per effect but given me knobs to adjust them and a display
that shows me all their settings at once. Or give me a Vortex-ish version
of the Kaoss pad with more presets all tuned for real time control even if
that means that I can only adjust two parameters for any preset.

Mark