Re: Pulsewidth site update

Thanks T--

I do see my stuff as being between "classic studio", Bell Labs, etc., and
perhaps current German minimalism (Marcus Popp, Jan St. Werner).  Do check
out the incredible early 60's work of Tod Dockstader on the Starkland
label...

David Lee Myers
pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, and Other Music, and through Forced
Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, Electronic Music Foundation, Recommended, and
Staalplaat.