OT: Two Zoom 2100s for sale

Hi there,

I have 2 Zoom 2100 multi FX pedals for sale.  Looping content you ask?
6 seconds sound on sound, 10 seconds delay and 3 separate 5 second
samples that can be triggered and played independently.  All this in
addition to the usual multiFX (Ring Mod, Trem, Phaser, Chorus,
distortion, wah, etc, etc).  You also get a 35 second audio sampler that
can slow a sample down into a very strange digital mess (they claim it
will teach you how to play other people's riffs, I say it will
disintegrate into small particles of pulsating sound vaguely resembling
the original, something many of you may well enjoy).

At any rate, these are in excellent condition (never took the protective
plastic off the face plates even) and have original boxes,  and power
supplies (For the life of me I don't know what happened to the manuals
so you get photocopies of those).

These pedals are no longer in production and are great portable
mini-loopers (about 8" x 5").  I'm asking for $95 a piece, shipping to
be determined (I'm in the US).  If you're interested, please drop me a
line at kevin@minds-eye.org

Thanks

Kevin