Re: MIDI Solutions Remapping (was: Repeater Uses Note On)

At 8:11 AM -0800 3/14/01, Gary Lehmann wrote:
>Thanks to all who suggested the MIDI Solutions MIDI Mapper... I'm
>not sure about the zoning.  To quote the manual, "Note Number Range
>(number of notes mapped) *Range is centered on Note #64. Note values
>within the range are
>scaled from 0 to 127. Note values falling above the range are
>assigned a value of 127, notes falling below a value of 0."

It looks a little odd to me. I suggest you plan out how you'd like
the mapping system to work and then e-mail MIDI Solutions to see if
their Mapper will do what you need.

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com