RE: MIDI Solutions Remapping (was: Repeater Uses Note On)

One thing that Midi Solutions is good at is making custom boxes.  So if
you have a specific need that isn't met by one of their standard
offerings, you can call them up and get a quote on a custom job.  Maybe
if it turns out that most on this list have the same need to fill the
Repeaters holes, then Midi Solutions might arrange a bulk purchase or
even make it one of their standard boxes.  Just a thought ...

Steve