Re: fretless looping guitars

Believe it or not, there's actually a fretless festival in France (maybe
organised by some European Alliteration Society...)

Anyway, I'm playing there, and it's next month, in Mende.

http://www.laguitare.com/fretless_mende.html is, I think, the official
website about the festival, and there's also some info
on my website, though I'm not sure that the band list is 100% accurate on
my site...

lots of looping in my set, for sure...

Steve
web-site - www.steve-lawson.co.uk