Re: pda looping

> Hmmm, yeah a little memory box with full duplex sound and midi
> implementation (for control).  A PDA with a pcmcia card slot
> (and driver support for some sound card) and compaq flash would
> do it.  Once you had software that is.  Anyone happen to know of
> any pcmcia sound cards support by any pda os's?

I found lots of info here:

http://davespda.netfirms.com/index.htm

especially for comparing different PDAs/PPCs.

Looks to me like hardware would not be a problem.  A PDA/PPC looper would
probably be easiest to implement with Windows CE but I think there's more
folks with Palm-OS.  Digital Audio consumes a lot of memory so it would
need
to be one of the "bigger" PDAs/PPCs.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com