Windozing in the Sun

Mike wrote:

    "Now would be a good time for someone to talk about Max/MSP...Or
are all these Windoze people taking over the forum? :)"

Hi Mike, and let me preface this by saying "thanks for the Hard Drive
recovery info and good luck with your Apple job prospects".

O.K.,  let me rant:

    The whole Mac/Windows enmity is so tiring to me.    He plays a
stratocaster.   She plays a les paul.    Of course they can produce
different and/or similar results.     The only important question is:
what do they do creatively with their tools and do we happen to like the
results?     End of story, as far as I'm concerned.

Rick Walker  (loop.pool)