Re: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo: Fun Group Noise at AAA Electra 99

You should find a venue and make it happen :)

Yes, the performance will most likely be recorded... though I haven't
planned exactly how yet; either through the mixer or through a minidisc or
two.

Best,
phalen

<< I wish something like this was happening in Chicago!!!  Will the
performance be recorded?  Please say yes.  It would be fun to hear what
comes out of this.

Ted >>