Re: Logic Audio Loops

>I'm very interested in your application. I have yet to find a software
>looper that actually works the way I think it should. I was able to make
>Logic Audio work as a great looper though, in sync with midi and
>everything,

Jeff,

Did you ever explain to us what you can do? I find that very interesting.

After all, there is a PowerBook G3 on the way here!

And lately I heard from several people that the ended up liking Logic
better than Performer for the flexibility.
Would you say that what you do with Logic is impossible with any other App?

Thank you
Matthias
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org