From: "Mike Feeney"
Subject: Re: Acid 3.0 - 99.00 Bucks
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 14:51:11 -0500
everyone keeps talking about this software... i downloaded the trial
version but haven't figured out how to use it yet (haven't given a huge
effort yet though either, i must admit) but i'm getting antsy about missing
out on the $99 deal for a software that don't know how to use! heheh.
dilemmas, dilemmas...
on the other hand, i'm planning on buying a mac in the near future, so
maybe this would just be counterproductive...
sorry for the pointless post. =)
mike