Re: Repeater and on... and on... and on...

Ted Geerdink wrote:
>> Wow, I sense some arrogance on this list... snip!

> if you can't stand Miko's arrogance ask about Orville on the list and
>fear.... bye bye, Claude

Yeah Ted... I'm arrogant... but less so than everyone else here! *-)
Hardly anyone on earth can afford an Orville so we *really* get on Claude
for rubbing our face in *that* piece-o-gear we can't buy! And thanks
Claude for that handy 'unsubscribe' routine below... how... ummm...
helpful! A slightly thicker skin might help in these cases along with a
sense of humor. Buy hey! If someone needs to feel offended I'm sure
they'll find a way! (I try to limit myself to 1 emoticon per email, so
mine's all used up...)

Best,
-Miko

to unsubcribe

1-click next line link
mailto:Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

2-delete your signature, etc...  make your message blank

3-turn off all HTML in your favorite mail application

4-double click (highlight) the sacred word on next line then
copy (contr+C )
SACRED WORD-->       unsubscribe     <--SACRED WORD

5-place cursor in Subject of the message
Paste (contr+V)

6-place cursor in Body of the message
Paste (contr+V)

7-click send