Re: FESTIVAL of VOICE + ELECTRONICS this coming TUESDAY, MAY8th at 8 p.m. at the RIO THEATRE

Ditto.

Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Gallery_Front.html - Cartoons & Illustrations
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!

"Steve Lawson" <steve@steve-lawson.co.uk> put forth:

> Yet another wonderful sounding Rick Walker production...
>
> now if only there were such a thing in London. Each time I hear about
these events (or play at them :o) I'm more inspired to
> try something similar here in London... hopefully in the autumn we'll get
something happening. Til then I shall fester in my
> own envy at not being there... :o)
>
> Steve
> www.steve-lawson.co.uk

> > >Hi, gang, Please check out this really cool and free event next
Tuesday,