re: New York loopers/West Coast Loopers and an East Coast Call to Arms

somebody wrote:
There are certainly other NYC area loopers... though not nearly to
>the same organized level as on the west coast!>>>

Why do you think that is, folks?   There are a lot more human beings on the
East Coast with the same access to the technology.  Now, I'm not trying to
start a Tupac/Biggy  coastal styled rivalry here, by any means,  I just
wonder if anyone has any ideas why this is so.

Also,
at the risk of sounding like a broken record, why don't some of you
aspiring loopers put together a New York, or Philadelphia or Boston
Looping Festival?    I will talk anyone intrigued with this foolish notion
through everything they will need to know to pull one of these off little
soires.  I've done about 10 of them so far and, right now, am in the
chaotic
process of producing the World's First Bass Looping Tour with loopers,
Steve
Lawson Michael Manring and Max Valentino and myself.
Who knows, maybe you could rope in one of the big boys and girls, like
loopers delight's own, dt (;-) or Elliot Sharp, since it would be any of
those cities 1st Looping Festival.   Just a thought.

yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)