Looper's Delight Archive Top (Search)
Date Index
Thread Index
Author Index
Looper's Delight Home
Mailing List Info

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: trans trem ?

The most immediate difference you would notice is that the tremelo arm of 
the Transtrem is attached to a small notched "mini-arm" that swings 
a small post when the trem arm is rotated. The post slide into one of the 
notches which allows you to control the transposition.

You can see pictures and get a lot more in depth info about the Transtrem 
and Steinbergers (even, in response to last weeks thread, more opinions 
about Ed Roman's guitars and business practices) in general here:


>From: "luca" <lucafeed@tin.it>
>Reply-To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>Subject: trans trem ?
>Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:52:47 +0200
>how do I recognize a Trans Trem from an S Trem by looking at it ?

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com