RE: Repeater in 10 days!?!?!

I have to agree here, being in design for a number of years, we've made
some
horrendous blunders in the past trying to get a new product out before it
has been fully animalised, ('animalized' for those in the US). Thankfully,
we have learnt from those mistakes and have actually delayed product for
over a year before when we've not been totally happy with it. It's always
the design-engineers fault when a product goes wrong even if it's only
because we've overlooked the level of stupidity of a potential user. (don't
anyone take offence, LD subscribers are in a different league from some of
the Twats I've had to deal with, you'd be amazed what damage you can do
with
a Bass amp given a random handful of brain cells).
Andy @ Trace Elliot.