Re: guitar arpeggiator

The Digitech 2101 has an arpeggiator effect. I don't
know what parameters can be modified on the Legend II,
but on the 2101 the parameters are:

Effect On/Off
Arpeggiator Level
Pitch Shift(tones) semitone steps from -24 to +24
Detune(cents) -100 to +100
Tracking(tones) controls sound quality/tracking speed
  of the pitch shifted material.
Delay Time 0 to 1.5 seconds
Delay Feedback 0% to 99%

John

--- petr <petr@tryi.com> wrote:
> I was inspired to my question by Digitech Legend II
> which has an
> arpeggiator effect that can be modified, but is too
> limited for
> serious work.  Currently I am flirting with Digitech
> 2120's Time Warp;
> up to four of them can be chained one after another,
> and although this
> is not really an arpegio effect, it is quite
> interesting.  It sounds
> like guitar wind chimes.  I like using it for
> backround loops, and
> then overdub with whatever.
>
> I know that there are many MIDI effects, and I was
> just wondering if
> anything would be available just with line input,
> like it is in Legend
> II.

> Petr Dolák
> music * poetry * guitar