RE: First Looper Reminiscence

I don't know if this "counts" but to be honest, I would have to say mine
was
around 1983 or so, using my first midi sequencer Texture on the PC. What a
revelation Midi was when it first came out, changing notes, lengths, timing
velocities in real-time while the music played.

I can forsee the way advanced loopers will work 10 (or less?) years from
now: audio tracks parsed from the mix, with the ability to change
individual
notes while the music loops (change heard when cycle comes around). Maybe
Echoplex and Repeater will merge features (or companies?) to deliver a
future generation box?

Neil