What is Electrix's intention for Repeater? Was RE: Repeater: Persistent Problems with Sync

Damon,

I am glad that Electrix has identified and determined to correct the
midi sync problem.

Can you now tell me what Electrix plans to do about the problem with how
loops are ended in the recording process so that no gaps or bumps that
are audible, will occur?  Right now, unless you are either willing to
prime the unit with a blank loop (of unknown size) or you are creating
sounds that will always allow for the inclusion of these types of
artifacts (bumps and gaps) such as percussive or rhythmic patterns (oh
that's right you can't do that either with the midi sync problem), the
ability to lay down unblemished sound, in a live gig setting, is
impossible with the Repeater.

It would be helpful if Electrix would make a formal announcement of some
sort to correctly identify what the ultimate purpose of Repeater is?  If
there is no intention of it to provide this type of functionality for
live use, and if it is actually designed and targeted to a different
audience, then that would be helpful information to have.  There is
nothing wrong with developing a product for a specific purpose and I am
not sure I have ever seen a single device that is able to accomplish
absolutely everything.  It would just be helpful to have this
understanding before buying into a product.  Sure there is the expensive
of buying a unit such as this, but the real cost is the time that it
takes to determine if it can actually fit into what is needed and the
time to learn how to use it effectively once the decision has been made
to use it.

Regards,
Steve Ginn