re: Line6 Echo Pro

Thanks Eric for the skinny on this box.   I was so horny to buy one and
your
research just nipped my plans in the bud..............thanks, you just
saved
me 500 clams:

no sync capabilities and no stereo looping?   what are these people
thinking
about?

And, after seeing the beautiful sets of Steve Lawson, my dream solo looper
was the Line 6 DL-4 with Midi sync capabilities.

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day, but I think I will actually hang on
my ancient Jampersons..........at least we were able to sync our entire
Bass Looping Tour with them (mono, shitty fidelity and all, god bless their
pointed little heads).

Oh well,   I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks.  Do I have it right
that the REPEATER is also having syncing problems?

What's a poor looper to do.............

...........yours, bewilderedly,  Loop.pooL  (aka Rick)