Re: Line6 Echo Pro

yeah what the hell are they thinking?  If you look at their website, you
do get
the idea that it at least synchs to MIDI.  I'm not sure what would make it
better than the floor model, except for the ability to synch delays to
MIDI.
Oh well.

Yes Rich, the Repeater is having some MIDI synch issues, but if you're
used to
your JamMans, and are willing to record a silent loop before you start
playing,
you won't be affected too much.  The Repeater does synch well to MIDI, but
it
does this Loop Point Assist thing that's buggy.  Long story, read the
previous
Repeater Synch thread and the work around.  Electrix is promising a new OS
soon, that fixes this.

Mark Sottilaro