Re: The Big Bump issue.

Because the Repeater had non volatile memory, you could record your silent
loops
before you even start performing.  Days or months before.  I know this
takes away
from the spontaneity of the loop, but until (or if?) they get the ability
to end a
loop and put you directly into overdub, this is the way it will have to
happen if
you're using a Repeater.

Mark Sottilaro