RE: repeater digital out and a mixer problem

> anyone know how to get the sb to "listen" to the digital out using,
> say, sound forge?  there's not a lot about it in the manual (but in
> fairness it's not a primary feature)or else i wouldn't bug.

Look in the Control Panel for some sort of sound blaster applet.  I would
expect that the digital ins and outs are controlled from there.  At least
that's how its done for the digital outs on the motherboard sound card on
my
PC.

-daveh
Dave Hastings
dhastings@earthlink.net

"Never look at the trombones.  You'll only encourage them."

 - Robert Strauss on conducting