Re: SV: How emptying the Repeater?

Yeah, I'm not all that happy with the Repeater's MIDI control setup.  For
one
thing, I bought the wrong controller, but that point is moot, as I couldn't
have afforded the "right" one at this time.  I mainly use the Digitech
FS-300
for the basic functions, and for the rest, I'm using the front control
panels.
For me, having EVERY function accessible via MIDI is like having NO
functions
accessible via MIDI.  The main thing I need to do is cue up a new loop and
have
it automatically go into record when my current loop is over.  I can't do
that,
although Dave Torn seems to be able to.  I think that feature was disabled
in
the final release.  I also would like to be able to go back to an old loop
and
have it start as my current loop ends, and stay in synch.  (it doesn't)
I'm
hoping this is part of the "Loop Point Assist" bug that will be addressed
in
the software update.

Hurry up guys, I've got a gig on Oct. 13 and it sure would be nice to have
few bugs fixed by then!

Mark Sottilaro