RE: SV: How emptying the Repeater?

I'm sure you're aware of this Mark, but you can certainly cue up loops from
the front panel as well as the floor.  You just can't do it from the floor
with the current TRS setup.  If you want that kind of foot control you need
to use MIDI and have separate buttons for play (CC#85) and stop (CC#87).
The play/stop button (CC#88) makes cueing a loop impossible because you
can't press play a second time and have it remain in play mode.  Also, I
haven't tried this, but does 'tempo lock' (CC#104) work for maintaining
sync
when switching to a different loop?

For example, when you're playing a loop, lock the tempo, scroll to the next
desired loop and press play again to cue the selected loop.  That should do
it.  I will see how this works today.  My guess is that the two loops
should
be within 20 bpm to eliminate any artifacts or unusual coloring - but it
wouldn't be essential for it to still work.

BTW, David Torn is using the same OS as the rest of us (or so it is said).

--
Tim