re[4]: Performance recorder

i think there are "previous generation" used ones available (at least in
the 8 track format) that would be under 5 bills, but i'm not sure.

btw, tom, we have met before.  i live in boston doing weird electronic
music, sometimes using yamaha wind controllers (we met at a party in
manhattan a few years ago, introduced by m. evenson)...hi!

deknow