Re: Processor for synthy sounds

giuseppe_poteet@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> I don't recall seeing them mentioned in this thread, so I will:
> What about a Sherman Filterbank?  Or perhaps a few of Paul Perry's
>various
> Frostwave pedals?  Just a thought.

and don't forget bob moog's great line of moogerfooger modular synth
components:
there's a lowpass filter, ring mod, phaser, analog delay & control
processor...any
(or all) of these combined with an ebow (or?) and you've got lots of
synthesizing
capabilities...

http://www.bigbriar.com/

excellent sounding gear (as one might expect from bob), very flexible, and
you can
add pieces as your budget allows...

lance g.