Re: MD loops again

> see... what I'd like to do is quickly mix/loop/layer short snippets of
> MiniDisc recorded sounds ('field recordings') -- would the Boss RC20 Loop
> Factory allow me to do this? (it _seems like it might...?)  TIA

I don't have an RC20, but from your "needs assessment statement", I think
nearly any real-time looper will do what you need.  That includes Akai
Headrush, Boomerang, Line 6 DL-4, EDP, and Repeater.  I'd definitely check
out the Tools of the Trade section on the LD site:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/tools.html

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com