Re: kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...

At 6:17 AM -0500 11/19/01, Michael LaMeyer wrote:

>I think the times when I've been the most orginal is when I've
>had no f$&*@ing clue as to what I just did.  I love that!

For that reason I've sometimes had interesting results in the studio
when I've pushed my self past the point of exhaustion. Part of that
process is that I'm too tired to allow my inner critic to edit out
the odd choices and I just end up accepting things that just seem to
flow through me.

Of course the downside of such a process is ear fatigue and the
occasional erasing of weeks of work.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com